the inspiring words of SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar

Leave a Comment
“In any field, the first requirement is that you should like your job. If you keep on cribbing about it or your heart is not there, then it is very difficult (to make that journey to the top). Second is, that I had never said no to anything that came my way. Never have I complained that I don't like a particular position or a centre. So, whether it was a particular centre or assignment, I accepted everything willingly and happily. Third, is of course, the fact that temperamentally, I'm not someone who quarrels.”


“I was posted at Pilibhit and nobody wanted to go there. Many of my friends told me that they weren’t sure whether I will come back. But my attitude towards work and generally, what I also tell my people, has been that once something has been given to you, then there is no point in crying about it,” Rajnish says.

“What happens is that when you have tasted some success, it feeds on itself. So, nobody would complain about a 5 percent growth in 1980 because back then the growth was 2.5 percent. Today, we complain about 5 percent growth because we have seen 8 percent and we want 10 percent.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.